[USA] Anne Larkin Scholarship at Lesley University
GSOE's Special Education Program
Two scholarships of $4,200 each
- Have a strong academic background;
- Be actively involved in community service;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the field of special education.
- Be newly accepted to an on-campus Graduate School of Education Master’s degree program in special education;
- Have earned a minimum GPA of a 3.0 in a previous degree program;
- Be enrolled for a minimum of 6 credits to receive scholarship funds.
- Applicants must have a complete admissions application on file or be accepted to an eligible Master's degree program for spring 2012.
Download and complete an application form below and submit via U.S. mail or fax.