[United Kingdom] Family Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast 2015
Queen’s University Belfast, United Kingdom offers applications for its Family scholarship. Scholarship holders will be expected to undertake ambassadorial duties from time to time during their studies at Queen’s. For applicants who have met all the course entry requirements and have accepted an unconditional offer of a place of study on a one-year postgraduate taught course, please note that a mandatory deposit must be paid towards tuition fees before a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) for visa/immigration purposes will be issued. The scholarship will be deducted from the remaining tuition fees payable to Queen’s upon enrolment in September 2015.
- Be self-funded and classified as overseas for fees purposes.
- Be able to finance the remainder of tuition fees and living expenses.
- For postgraduate applicants: Hold and have accepted an offer of a study place at Queen’s starting in September 2015.
- For undergraduate applicants: Hold and intend to accept as your firm choice an offer of a study place at Queen’s starting in September 2015.
- Be a sibling or offspring of a Queen’s student/former student.
- Provide evidence of sibling or parental relationship (i.e. copies of birth certificates) and student ID number or copy of graduation certificate.
Fill the application form below to apply this scholarships