The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships
120 scholarships that cover both living costs and tuition fees and living expenses to the amount of SEK 8,000 per month
The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships target highly-qualified students from the selected countries. In order to apply for a Swedish Institute Study scholarship the student must first be admitted to a Swedish university/university college.
The scholarships are intended for students from the above-mentioned target group for full time studies in Sweden. There is no age limit for scholarship holders. Scholarships cannot be granted for students who:
- Have already lived in Sweden for two years or more previous to the scholarship period.
- Have a Swedish permanent residence or work permit.
- Have previously been awarded a Swedish Institute scholarship for studies at Master's level or for research at a Swedish university.
- Already hold a Master's degree from a Swedish university/university college.
- Are currently enrolled in a study program on Bachelor's or Master's level at a Swedish university or university college.
Prior to applying for a scholarship, the student must first apply for a study program at Master's or Bachelor's level via www.universityadmissions.se, an online application service for study programs in Sweden.
As soon as the results of Swedish university admission have been published at www.universityadmissions.se, the online service for the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships will open. Please note that only admitted students can apply for a scholarship.