[Singapore] PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship
Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN countries and other international students
A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore offers as full-time Ph.D. research position at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Graduates with (a) 1st Class Honours or (b) 2nd Upper Honours and good 'A' Level result or polytechnic diploma with merit.
- Open to graduates from NTU, NUS or top overseas universities.
- Candidates must not concurrently hold any other scholarships, awards or fellowships.
- All candidates are encouraged to apply with their GRE scores.
- Applications without GRE test scores will still be considered but successful applicants will have to satisfy the GRE requirement before embarking on their PhD studies.
- The average scores of successful awardees for the combined Verbal and Quantitative components for past batches were 1370 with a standard deviation of 100 with at least 4.5 for the Analytical Writing Components.
- To apply for this scholarship, please submit 2 types of applications to the University - application for admission and application for AGS.
- Application for admission
- Application for AGS
- After submitting your online applications, please print the applications and send them with the supporting documents listed in the applications to the following address.
Graduate Studies Office (AGS)
Nanyang Technological University
Student Services Centre, Level 3
42 Nanyang Avenue
The University will send the AGS application to A*STAR for you. Please have the following documents in the 2 sets of applications:
- NTU admission application with supporting papers
- AGS application with supporting documents indicated by A*STAR Graduate Academy