[Singapore] NTU-MBA Scholarship
Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an international student seeking admission to pursue a full-time MBA programme at NTU.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- Selection is based on the your scholastic achievements as well as financial circumstances and other relevant factors
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
Coverage of tuition fees for up to 4 trimesters.
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
You can apply for this scholarship when you are filling in your application form.
- Application forms may be obtained from the MBA Office when applications for the MBA programme open in October each year.
- Application for the scholarship should be submitted to the MBA Office together with the application for admission to the MBA programme.
- For enquiries, please contact the MBA office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Research work and duties
As a recipient of the scholarship, you may be called upon to assist in some administrative or research work of not more than 5 hours per week