[Italy] Scholarships Alessandria Campus Project Bachelor of Science Politecnico di Torino
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plastic Engineering
The project offers international students the possibility to receive a scholarship and other benefits to graduate from the Politecnico di Torino attending a Bachelor of Science (BS) course in Engineering at the Alessandria campus.
- Having not Italian citizenship or being an Italian citizen who has obtained a secondary school diploma abroad
- Being at least 18 years old (by 31/12/2008)
- Meeting the minimum requirements for the admission to Italian university. For further information, please visit the Entry requirements page.
- In the countries where it is required, having successfully passed the state-level university admission exam (e.g. Gao Kao in China)
- Knowledge of the Italian language, preferably demonstrated by an international certification
- Not having enrolled in a Bachelor of Science course of the Politecnico di Torino before the 2008/2009 academic year
- Not being the recipient of other scholarships, Italian or foreign.
The following documentation must be attached in pdf format to the online application form:
- Secondary School Diploma*
- For students from the countries where it is required, a certificate showing that the state-level university admission exam (e.g. Gao Kao in China) has been passed**
- For students from a national school system in which preuniversity education lasts for less than 12 years: a transcript that demonstrates that all the exams in the student's program of study have been passed (1 or 2 years, depending on whether the national school system lasts for 11 or 10 years, respectively) OR, for students who have enrolled in a post-secondary institution, a certificate that demonstrates the attainment of a post-diploma degree
- Curriculum Vitae, dated and signed - maximum 3 pages
- Letters of reference (optional - 2 maximum)
- A personal introduction letter (written by the applicant)
- Optional Italian language certificate
- The above documents must be rendered in English or Italian (preferably), French or Spanish.
* Applicants who have not yet obtained a diploma by the February 10th or May 10th, 2008 deadlines must in any case submit their application within the said deadlines; after this date, they will be allowed to re-enter the application form only to attach the document and fill in the fields relating to the diploma up until July 4th.
** Applicants who have not yet obtained such a certificate by the February 10th or May 10th, 2008 deadlines must in any case submit their application within the said deadlines; after this date, they will be allowed to re-enter the application form only to attach this document and fill in the fields relating to the national state-level university admission exam up until July 4th.