One Semester Exchange Student Scholarship for ASEAN Students
Tuition 78,000 Baht and Expense fee 50,000 Baht
Undergraduate students in accredited university in an ASEAN country except Thailand
Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University, offers for One-Semester Exchange Student Scholarship program to study Communication Management (Bachelor of Arts, English Program).
How to Apply Scholarships for ASEAN Student?
Requirements of Eligible Applicants
- Applicants must be undergraduate students in an accredited university in an ASEAN country except Thailand.
- Applicants must be a citizen of any member ASEAN country except Thailand.
- All ASEAN students studying in Thailand are ineligible to apply.
- Complete application form.
- Statement of Purpose attached with the application form.
- Official transcript with latest GPAX
- One 1-inch photograph (face shot with no hat, sunglasses, or computer editing)
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers or advisors
- University testimonial letter
- Language requirement:
- TOEFL score: at least 90 (IBT) or higher, or
- IELTS score: at least 6 or higher, or
- CU-AAT score: at least 450 or higher (only verbal section), or
- SAT score: at least 450 or higher (only critical reading section)
Scores must be less than 2 years old based on the date of application.
- TOEFL, IELTS, CU-AAT or SAT score report,
- Letters of Recommendation,
- Interview (to be conducted online)
Submit your application and all supporting documents to the following address:
Communication Management-English Program
Faculty of Communication Arts
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand