[Korea] Master & PhD Scholarship at Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)
A monthly stipend 900,000 Korean won(around US $800) for Master, and 1,200,000 Korean won (around US $1,100) for Ph.D.
Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) provide scholarships for master and PhD programs No tuition or registration fees are charged. All applicants need to submit below documents including online application form
- Completed Application Form plus Photo (image file)
- Statement of Purpose
- Housing Application (if applicable). Upload file through the on-line application system
- Resume (Curriculum Vitae)
By postal mailing
- SEALED Recommendation Letters (two)
- Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Diplomas (Official registrar from your institution needs to confirm that copy of diploma is identical with the origin.)
- SEALED Official Undergraduate & Graduate Transcripts (1 copy each), Including Grade-Point Average (GPA). Please submit a transcript after seal an envelope.
- Score report for English Test (TOEFL or IELTS or TOEIC or TEPS). Please submit the original certificate or make an overture to us about relevant website with login details to verify it.
- Two Photos (Passport Size)
Applicants are strongly recommended to submit their application package before the application deadline. The admission approval notification is made no later than 30 days before the beginning of the semester.