[Italy] International Scholarships at University of Macerata
University of Macerata is offering up to 10 international scholarships for the academic year 2015-2016. A public competition will take place to award 10 scholarships each worth €2,500 (inclusive of IRPEF) to deserving international students who enrol in a two year master’s degree course at the University of Macerata.
- The call for applications is open to international students holding a BA earned from an institution operating outside Italian university system.
- Candidates must hold a B2 level qualification in English, for degree courses taught in English, or the equivalent qualification in Italian, for degree courses taught in Italian
- The scholarships awarded as per this call for applications are not compatible with other scholarships awarded by ERSU (the regional body for the right to study of the Marche Region) and by the University of Macerata.
Applications must be submitted using the specific form, to be filled out in full. The following documents must be enclosed with the application form:
- A copy of the applicant’s passport. (EU citizens may attach a copy of their I.D. card)
- Copy of Degree certificate including final grade, date, list of the courses attended and the exams passed with the corresponding grades) (EU citizens may use self-certification)
- A motivational letter (max 500 words)