Fulbright ILEP Teacher Exchange Program, American-Indonesian
- J-1 visa support
- A pre-departure orientation held in Indonesia
- Round-trip airfare to and within the U.S.
- A Welcome Orientation in Washington, DC
- Academic program fees
- Housing (generally shared with other program fellows)
- Accident and sickness insurance
- A daily allowance for meals and incidentals during the university academic program
- A laptop computer
- A $200 book/professional development allowance
- A Closing Seminar in Washington, DC
- A $100 excess baggage/shipping allowance (international)
- A $80 checked baggage allowance (domestic)
- The opportunity to apply for collaborative grants with U.S. colleagues
The International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP) is a program of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State, and is implemented by IREX (the International Research & Exchanges Board), a Washington, DC based non-profit organization.
- Be secondary-level, full-time teachers with five or more years of classroom experience in disciplines including: English as a Foreign Language, Social Studies, Civics, Mathematics or Sciences.
- Be citizen of Indonesia
- Be proficient in written and spoken English with a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 500 or higher or IELTS 5.0
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail at email@example.com or in person at the AMINEF Office, Gedung Balai Pustaka, 6th floor, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya 4, Jakarta 10720.
Applicant must submit the original application and four complete copies (for a total of five (5) copies). Each copy of the application should be submitted in the following order:
- Curriculum Vitae (see sample format in the download form)
- Statement of Purpose
- Completed recommendation form and letter as well as completed institution support form, and
- A copy of your ID card (KTP or passport)
Note: Each complete application should look identical and be stapled. No other form of binding is permitted.
We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation