[England] Summer 2010 Scholarship for Dancer and Choreographer
Deadline: December 15, 2009
Dancers and choreographers with decidedly professional ambitions from European, Eastern European and non European countries preferably between 22 and 30 years of age and a good knowledge of English. The quality of your dance background is the main criteria for participation in the Programme.
How to apply?
Fill in the online application form and attach
- a detailed CV
- two recent photos (portrait & dance photo)
- 3 letters of recommendation.
Please keep the size of the documents low, otherwise we might have problems receiving them.
The receipt of your application will be confirmed via e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail a few days after the deadline, please contact our office to verify that your application has been received.
Incomplete or late applications as well as applications via e-mail, post or fax will not be considered!
When to Apply?
For summer 2010:
- Application deadline: December 15, 2009 - noon CET!
- Selection process: January - February 2010
- Final decision: March 2010
- Programme dates: mid July - mid August, 2010 (tba)