[England] Nottingham Business School Masters Scholarships 2010-2011
Deadline: August 20, 2010
Nottingham Business School will be offering a number of competitive scholarships up to the value of £2000 for the academic year 2010-2011. The scholarships are available to UK/EU students who have been offered a place to study on their chosen full time Masters programme within the School.
Nature of the Scholarship
These scholarships will be awarded to the candidates who most closely meet the criteria for the award which are provided below.The Scholarship decision will be made by an awarding committee and all decisions are final. If you are awarded a Scholarship your fee will be adjusted before enrolment.
Applications must be received at the address on the application form by 4pm on 20 August 2010.
Applications must consist of a fully completed scholarship application form, together with an additional statement of approximately 750 words which directly addresses the criteria below. The selection panel reserve the right to exclude from consideration any applications that include written statements which exceed the stated word limit.
Criteria for Award
- Evidence of the pursuit and achievement of excellence in personal academic performance, or, where prior academic achievement is not relevant, evidence of the pursuit and achievement of excellence within work and other life experiences which you feel demonstrates your ability to make the most of this programme.
- A written statement indicating the anticipated academic and career benefits you will receive from studying this programme.
The following programmes are applicable for the Scholarship scheme:
- MSc Management Programmes
- MSc Management
- MSc Management and HRM
- MSc Management and Entrepreneurial E-Business
- MSc Management and International Business
- MSc Management and Investment Strategy
- MSc Management and Marketing
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Services Marketing
- MSc International Finance
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc Research Methods
Send your completed Scholarship application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Research Training Administrator
Graduate School, College of Business, Law and Social Sciences
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham NG1 4BU
All applications must be received by 20 August 2010 at the very latest. Successful applicants will be informed within two weeks of the closing date.
Click here to download more information about Nottingham Business School Masters Scholarships 2010-2011