[England] International Development Office Scholarships at Swansea University
All Subject Areas
Swansea University's International Development Office offers Scholarships available to candidates who can demonstrate above average academic qualifications and financial need.
Who is eligible:
- Candidates must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- Candidates must have accepted the offer of a place at Swansea
- Candidates must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Candidates should not be eligible for other financial support from Swansea University eg. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links, bursaries
- Please note that students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship.
- Candidates must pay their £2000 deposit by 1st June 2011, to be eligible to receive their scholarship.
Candidates can apply direct or be nominated by a School or College at Swansea or by a regional representative
How to Apply International Development Office Scholarships?
Scholarship applications can be submitted from the 1st February 2011.
Candidates can apply:
- Direct to the International Development Office: [email protected]
- Through a regional representative/agent nominated by the International Office
- Through Swansea’s academic Schools
All candidates must have accepted the offer of a place at Swansea before applying for an International Scholarship. Please attach a transcript detailing your courses and grades.
International Office at [email protected] or
telephone +44 (0) 1792 602365