[England] Diversity Scholarships 2010 from The London School of Business & Finance
Deadline: January 29, 2010
The LSBF Diversity Scholarship ensures our students originate from varied backgrounds creating an opportunity to form global corporate networks. Whilst academic achievement is one of the key factors in the process of selection, a broad view of each candidate's focus, life achievements and commitment to contribute to their countries socio-economic development will be considered.
To be considered for the Diversity Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Show a proven history of academic excellence.
- Meet the English requirements of the programme they are applying for
- Provide proof of sufficient funds to pay the remaining course fees.
- Applicants must have already applied for a programme at LSBF.
- Applicants must be classified as an international student and not residing in the UK.
How to apply:
- Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis, but you will have to ensure your application has been received by LSBF before the deadlines.
- The Diversity Scholarship are awarded only in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable to LSBF and do not include a contribution towards living costs, travel or other expenses.