[Australia] Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Psychological Sciences
Psychological Sciences Academic Centre Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
$71,081 - $76,299 p.a. plus 9% superannuatio
The Australian Research Council (ARC) has funded a research fellowship within the Linkage Project Beyond Bushfires. The research team is seeking a postdoctoral social network researcher to join its multi-disciplinary team. Your principle accountabilities are coordination and execution of the quantitative social network components of the project, but the role also includes broader quantitative responsibilities.
- PhD in the field of psychology, sociology, social networks, population health or equivalent.
- Demonstrated expertise in data management and analysis of large and complex data sets.
- Successful track record in research publications.
- Understanding of evidence-informed public health, the social determinants of health, healthy public policy, inequities and the ways in which health can be advanced through policy and the translation of research into practice.
- Strong communication skills to deal with partner organizations, research team, data collection agency, and media.
- Demonstrated project management skills and preparation of high quality reports.
- High-level organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience preparing funding and ethics submissions.