[Australia] Ph.D. Program in Clinical Biostatistics University of Queensland
The Queensland Clinical Trials & Biostatistics Centre (QCTBC) at the School of Population Health, University of Queensland, Australia, is offering an international collaboration-based Ph. D. Program in Clinical Biostatistics.
QCTBC is conducting a high profile program of study exploring the inter-relationships among various clinical and biochemical risk factors in type 2 diabetic patients. The aim of this innovative Ph. D. project is to further develop novel statistical methodologies in order to understand the pathophysiology of risk factors in type 2 diabetes patients.
- M. Sc. in Mathematical Statistics or Biostatistics with strong methodological background and programming ability, with some research experience;
- Strong motivation to conduct independent research in the field of clinical biostatistics;
- Excellent programming knowledge with software like R & SAS;
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility of a programme of work.
- Interest in clinical research, especially in diabetes and metabolic diseases;
- Excellent written communication skills.
The Queensland Clinical Trials & Biostatistics Centre (QCTBC) at the School of Population Health, University of Queensland, Australia
Click here for further details on the research higher degree scholarship opportunities within University of Queensland.