[Australia] Don Watts High Achiever Scholarship from Curtin University 2015
Curtin University, Australia offers Don Watts High Achiever Scholarship to encourage, support, and acknowledge academically outstanding students who have demonstrated excellence in the fields of leadership, community service, sport, arts/culture or entrepreneurship. The Don Watts High Achiever Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected remaining duration of the undergraduate degree (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester).
Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress as outlined above. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office.
- Enrolled in a Curtin undergraduate course at Curtin Univsersity (Bentley Campus), which upon completion, their qualification will be awarded by Curtin University
- Satisfy student visa/citizenship requirements for studying in Australia
- Have completed at least 200 credits (or equivalent) of study in an undergraduate degree by the closing date of the scholarship (please see information under ^ below)
- Be able to demonstrate excellence in one (or more) of the following: Leadership, Community service, Sport, Arts/Culture, Entrepreneurship
- Satisfy academic requirements as follows: Attained a CWA of 80 at the time of application submission, and a SWA of 85 by the scholarship closing date
Please read procedure on the scholarships website below to apply Don Watts High Achiever Scholarship