ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Program 2011
Social Science and ICT
Scholarships covering tuition fee, room and board, roundtrip ticket, and living allowance
The ASEAN University Network (AUN) in collaboration with Daejeon University (DJU) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Korea are now ready to launch the ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Program between the Republic of Korea and ASEAN Nations 2011
Full Scholarships will be offered to 30 students from ASEAN Nations who interested to study in the fields of Social Science and ICT at Daejeon University for the year 2011-2012. The program is developed for international exchange students and classes will be taught in English.
- Applicant must be a citizen of ASEAN nations and currently enrolled in College or University.
- Undergraduate students majoring in Information Technology (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electrics Engineering, Communications Engineering or IT related major) or,
- Undergraduate students majoring in Social Science Studies (e.g. Economics, Business, Public Administration, Political Science, International Studies) and Korean Studies
- Applicant must has an excellent academic record (Should be in the top 10% of their classes)
- Applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Applicant must have a good medical record.
How to Apply:
- Interested students should contact their International Relations Office for the application package.
- Individual applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants must submit the completed package and required documents to the AUN Secretariat through the International Relations Office of their University.
- Students must send 1 copy of their complete applications to Daejeon University via mail.
- Check with your University’s International Relations Office for result of selection process.
- For more information and/or application form, please contact the AUN Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ASEAN University Network Secretariat :
Ms. Joy Pornpen Khooharungkitcharoen
Rm. 210, Jamjuree 1 Bldg,
Phayathai, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Tel: +662 215 36410, 2153642 ext.105
Fax: +662 216 8808
Daejeon University :
Mr. Chang Sun Pyo
Global Center (International Office)
Room 15409 Hyehwa Culture Center Building
96-3 Yongun-dong, Dong-gu
Daejeon, Republic of Korea 300-716
Tel: +82 42 280 2126
Fax: +82 42 272 8533